|Location||Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment|
|Breakfast & Lunch||7 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
|Dinner||5 p.m. - 7 p.m.(Friday Dinner…5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)|
|Hours (Saturday & Sunday)|
|Brunch||11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.|
|Dinner||5 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
Cafeteria ("The Cafe") is the central dining facility for students residing in the residence halls. Residents must swipe their Bethel I.D. card at the card reader upon entrance to the cafeteria at each meal.
The menus at each meal offer a variety that includes:
- A salad bar
- A choice of at least two entrees
- A variety of vegetables
- Bread and rolls
In addition, some meals include a deli bar, a soup and potato bar and other special interest items from time to time.
There are unlimited seconds on all food (except premium entrees) and on beverages at every meal. However, if seconds are desired, a student must return to the end of the serving line.
Commuting Students, Faculty, Staff and Guests
Commuting students, faculty, staff and guests may purchase a "10 Meal Plan Dinning Card” from the Business Office for use in the Café. Access to the dining hall is limited to students on the meal plan or who have purchased meal tickets. The Café offers lunch meals Monday through Friday at a reduced rate of $50 ($5 a meal). Meals can also be purchased separately at the following rates:
|Salad Bar Only or Sandwich||$3|
Cafeteria Stations include:
- International Station is a specialty concept that features a variety of hot international entrees prepared just the way you like them.
- Grill Station serves up fresh, sizzling burgers, garden veggie burgers, or chicken sandwiches, French fries, and a garden full of toppings.
- Momma’s Station offers great tasting, wholesome entrees, including vegetarian entrees, and a variety of vegetables and side dishes.
- Deli Station has a variety of meats, salads, cheese, bread and all the toppings. You can even have your sandwich toasted if you like.
- Soup and Salad Bar is better than you have seen in your favorite restaurant. It features fresh vegetables, cold salads, an assortment of salad dressings and a delicious soup de jour made fresh every day.
- Pizza Station offers an array of daily pizza favorites such as pepperoni, cheese, and veggie lover’s, all made with our signature pizza sauce. We also rotate a variety of specialty pizza offerings.
- Dessert Bar contains a vast array of delicious desserts. We offer anything from fresh baked cookies, brownies, cakes, homemade cobblers and much more.
- Beverage Station includes 100% fruit juices, milk, and Pepsi products.