College of Conflict Resolution-Recruiter
Title: Recruiter, Middle Tennessee
- Make contact with prospective students and inform them about program offerings
- Recruit students for enrollment in all School of Conflict Resolution programs
- Advise and assist students in the enrollment process, via telephone, e-mail, and/or in person
- Plan, coordinate, conduct and/or assist with orientations, information sessions, conferences, briefings and other public venues
- Networking functions as assigned
- Successfully meet assigned goals and objectives
- Some day and overnight travel is required (25-40%)
- Other duties as assigned
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: Minimum five years successful, well-documented experience in outside sales. Proven experience in marketing may be sufficient depending on resume. Prior successful higher education recruiting experience is a plus but not required.
Skills: Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; Ability to speak in public; Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, the internet, and telecommunications; Ability to simultaneously manage and complete multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Other: Must have a clear background check, reliable transportation, and the ability to be reimbursed for travel expenses.