Registration Services Coordinator
The Registration Services Coordinator should have a thorough knowledge of the college's academic regulations, policies, and procedures. This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining computerized and manual record systems,
- Providing college officials, faculty, and students with information,
- Insuring the security and integrity of student records,
- Assisting with the implementation of the registration and grading processes,
- Preparing and distributing registration and enrollment data and reports,
- Evaluating transcripts,
- Working effectively with individuals from all parts of the university,
- Having a working knowledge of accreditation regulations,
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Bachelor Degree is required.