Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
1. All secretarial duties, including answering phones, handling correspondence, filing, data entry, and basic bookkeeping responsibilities.
2. Booking and travel arrangements for all touring groups within the Renaissance program. This includes interacting with schools, churches, civic organizations, etc. to initiate performance dates for the groups as well as accepting and processing booking requests. This also includes procuring transportation for the groups, arranging lodging and meals, and managing itineraries/routing.
3. Coordinating all recruiting efforts. This includes setting appointments for school visits, arranging auditions, interacting with Admissions to facilitate the enrollment process, processing scholarship offers, and assisting with the finalization of the students' financial aid packages.
4. Interacting with students in the context of their daily campus experience, monitoring academic and personal progress and stability, and communicating with parents/guardians when necessary and appropriate.
5. All other duties deemed necessary by the Executive Director and/or Director of Operations.