Bethel University seeking applicants for the position of Housekeeping Supervisor.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
1. Prioritize housekeeping tasks
2. Delegate responsibilities and evaluate work
3. Communicate safety procedures and address violations (actively assist in training proper procedures)
4. Verify timesheets and submit to payroll in a timely manner
5. Maintain required paperwork for employee files (performance evaluations, counseling notices, termination paperwork)
6. Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Minimum Qualification: Previous housekeeping and supervisory experience.
Work requires light physical exertion (up to 15 pounds) on a continuous basis (over 50% of time); or moderate physical exertion (up to 30 pounds) on a frequent basis (up to 50% of time); or heavy physical exertion on an occasional basis (up to 15% of time).
Work involves frequent exposure to unpleasant working conditions or undesirable elements, may involve exposure to a variety of elements which are potentially hazardous or harmful which require exercise of well-defined precautions for protection from injury or illness.