Enrollment Counselor / Recruiter
• Extensive overnight travel (25-30% of the time) that may frequently require being away from home for extended periods ranging from several days to two weeks at a time.
• Regular evening office hours while on campus in order to make calls.
• Working and driving for extended periods of time and ability to load, unload, transport and assembly display materials.
• Valid, unrestricted state driver’s license.
1. Attend college day/night programs in assigned area.
2. Enter data into computer when necessary.
3. Call assigned prospects for applications, transcripts, ACT/SAT scores, deposits, financial aid, and registration.
4. Work on assigned Saturdays giving tours and information sessions to students and parents.
5. Work at open houses, Hendrix Scholarship Competition, Bethel U & Registrations (up to 10 Saturday’s a year).
6. Review assigned applications.
7. Help send out mailings when necessary.
8. Assist with maintaining files on students.
9. Assist with collection of documents for the Enrollment process.
10. Assist with collection of verification & financial aid documents.
11. Advise student applicants of financial aid eligibility and ePortal information.
12. Be knowledgeable about aspects of Bethel University, including academic programs, student life, financial aid, athletics, etc.
13. Fill in for others in the office when necessary.
14. Assist Ambassadors with Campus tours when necessary.
15. Develop and maintain relationships with School Counselors.
16. Plan travel schedule by reviewing the TACRAO calendar.
17. Assist in planning open houses.
18. Establish relationships within the Cumberland Presbyterian Church
19. Assist in the development of marketing strategies for the college and evaluate the success of those strategies.
20. Maintain travel notebook for territory
21. Responsible for enrolling students for the fall semester. Projection number will be given by the Enrollment Director
22. Perform other duties as assigned by the President, Vice President of Traditional Program, or the Dean of Enrollment Services.