Bethel University Tutoring Center
Bethel University Tutoring Center is located in the white house next door to Heritage Hall. This is our temporary home while renovations are being made to the Library.
Spring 2016 Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30am-10pm
Call 731-352-6926 for Writing, Science and Math Lab hours.
Peer Tutoring is available by request. Sarah Sanders, Director of Tutoring Services, will fill your request, and alert you via email when you have been scheduled a Tutor.
|Tutoring Center Services are Free!|
|Peer Tutoring or Study Groups|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Tutoring Request Form|
|Test Review Request Form|
Rules for use of the Tutoring Center
- No use of YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, etc. will not be allowed. If you are seen utilizing unauthorized websites, you will be asked to turn them off. If you continue, you will be asked to leave.
- You must bring books and study materials with you. This is not a hangout, but a place for people to study. If you just bring your phone with you, you will be asked to leave.
- You must sign in and out by using the Tutor Trac system. If you forgot your card, no problem, you can look up your name in the system and sign in.
- Because our space is so small, no talking will be allowed. The tutors and those they are in a session with are the only ones allowed to talk. If you need assistance, please ask the person at the front desk or the director. They will be glad to assist you.
- If you have scheduled an appointment, you must let your tutor or the director know that you will not be able to make it. You can email the Tutoring Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.