We Serve Those Who Serve Our Country
Let Bethel help you accomplish a college degree wherever you may be in the world. A Bethel Associate Degree can give you the competitive edge over other job seekers.
4 Reasons to Consider a Bethel Associate Degree:
1. Flexibility - The online degree format allows a student to acquire a 2-year college degree at home, on the move, and anywhere in the country.
2. Saves Time and Money - An Associate degree will allow you to apply a number of credits from your military experience.
3. Increase Your Income - Like any college degree, an associate degree will open doors to higher income and promotions. Many of the military services tie college credits to their advancement and promotion systems.
4. Chromebook Included with Program - Chromebooks will be provided with tuition to all new students.
Military and Veteran Discount Waiver
Bethel University College Public Service offers a Military & Veteran Undergraduate & Graduate tuition discount waiver** to students who are eligible. Eligibility is based, but not limited to these contingencies:
1. The Service member is using Military Tuition Assistance
2. The Student/Veteran is utilizing Veterans Education Benefits
3. The Student is a direct dependent of a Veteran
Disclaimer: Students are required to provide Bethel University College of Public Service’s Veterans and Military Affairs Department with all requested supplementary documentation in order to become eligible for our Military & Veteran Discount Waiver**. This information can also be found on bethelpublicservice.com
We have staff with military experience ready to answer your questions!
Bethel University Veterans Center
2900 Lebanon Pike, Suite 210
Nashville, TN 37214
Hours: 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday
Toll Free: 1-855-202-6385
<< Back to Associates Degree Main