College of Health Sciences
- Welcome to the College of Health Sciences. In June, 2011, the Board of Trustees voted to create the College of Health Sciences, composed of two distinct divisions: academic and health services. These divisions work closely with each other to enhance the quality of education and quality of life for students and staff.
- CHS Mission Statement
- The mission of the Bethel University College of Health Sciences is to create opportunities for members of the learning community to become health care professionals who exemplify Christian values while providing service to the community through the healing arts.
- Office of the Dean
- Catalog for the College of Health Sciences 2012-2013
- Catalog for the College of Health Sciences 2011-2012
- College Bookstore -- Textbooks for courses
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Upcoming Events
- Kasinina's Hope
- Special Programs -- NBIA 5K Halloween Fun Run October 26!
- Job Opportunities
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
If you are looking for a form not available on this site, please contact the College of Health Sciences, 352-6454