College of Health Sciences
- Welcome to the College of Health Sciences. In June, 2011, the Board of Trustees voted to create the College of Health Sciences, composed of two distinct divisions: academic and health services. These divisions work closely with each other to enhance the quality of education and quality of life for students and staff.
- CHS Mission Statement
- The mission of the Bethel University College of Health Sciences is to create learning opportunities in a Christian environment that strengthen the individual who desires a career in healthcare to develop to his or her highest potential. Highest potential is defined as providing health care services to the patient communities served, which is of the highest quality, evidence based, and delivered in a safe manner while exemplifying Christian values.
- Office of the Dean
- Catalog for the College of Health Sciences 2014-2015
- Catalog for the College of Health Sciences 2013-2014
- Catalog for the College of Health Sciences 2012-2013
- Catalog for the College of Health Sciences 2011-2012
- College Bookstore -- Textbooks for courses
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Upcoming Events - NBIA 5K Homecoming Run/Walk
- Kasinina's Hope
- Special Programs -- First Annual Junior PA Day a success!
- Job Opportunities
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
If you are looking for a form not available on this site, please contact the College of Health Sciences, 352-6454