- To qualify for progression and graduation with the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS) degree, students must:
- Follow the approved course of study, satisfactorily completing all courses.
- Complete all courses with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 with no course or rotation grade below 80%.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all PA competencies.
- Settle all financial accounts with the university.
- Successfully complete the Senior Summative Evaluation upon completion of the clinical year.