Course Reserve Guidelines
1. Only faculty may reserve materials in the Library.
2. Faculty may reserve up to 20 items per course offered (this includes books, articles, DVD's, CD's, music scores, etc.).
3. Due to cost, the Library no longer orders copies of textbooks. If you wish to include textbooks in your course reserve collection, faculty must provide a copy.
4. Faculty are responsible for providing dates for items reserved.
5. There is no automatic renewal at the end of the semester. Items not renewed will return to the general collection.
6. If requesting articles, faculty should provide 1 copy for student use. Additional copies will be offered for 10 cents a page.
7. Faculty may provide a personal copy for reserve providing you sign a release form. If you wish for the Library to provide a copy, please fill out the Purchase Request Form. Items must be requested before the semester begins.