Spring 2016 Graduation will be Saturday, May 7. There will be two services. Those receiving undergraduate degrees will walk at 10 a.m., and those receiving graduate degrees will walk at 1 p.m. The ceremonies will take place in the Rosemary and Harry Crisp II Arena which is located in the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment at 101 Wildcat Lane. Please contact the registrar of your program for additional information.
- Graduate parking is available at the football stadium, adjacent to the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment.
- Graduate entrance and dressing area will be designated by signs. Each College will line up in a specific area and will come together for the processional.
- Graduate entrance is through the main doors of the arena.
- Family and guest entrance is the main building entrance to the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment. Guest seating, in the GYM, begins one hour prior to the service.
- In the event of an overflow crowd, the ceremony will be broadcast throughout the building.
- Lineup is one hour prior to Commencement. If you aren’t present for the lineup roll call, there is a risk that your name will not be called from the stage.
- Photographers will be on hand to ‘capture the moment’ and for individual portraits. Information about this is below.
Shirley Nanney Photo will be set up for cap and gown photos in the line up area and will be set up in the lobby of the Vera Low Center after graduation for cap and gown and family photos.
The following packages will be available:
Package A Package B Package C
2-5x7 1-8x10 1-8x10
4 wallets 1-5x7 2-5x7
4 wallets 8 wallets
$15.00 $20.00 $28.00
Photos must be ordered and paid for when made. Prices include tax and mailing. Any questions call, Ray or Shirley Nanney at 352-5473.
***Each graduate is photographed receiving his or her diploma. Wayne Holmes Photography will mail a free proof and order information to each graduate for whom we have a home mailing address. If you have questions related to this, contact Wayne Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org.