Spring 2015 Graduation will be Saturday, May 9. There will be two services: Undergraduates from all programs will graduate at 10 a.m.; Graduates from all programs will graduate at 1 p.m. Both ceremonies will take place in the Rosemary and Harry Crisp II Arena which is located in the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment at 101 Wildcat Lane.
- Graduate parking is available at the football stadium, adjacent to the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment.
- Graduate entrance and dressing area will be designated by signs. Each College will line up in a specific area and will come together for the processional.
- Graduate entrance is through the main doors of the arena.
- Family and guest entrance is the main building entrance to the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment. Guest seating, in the GYM, begins one hour prior to the service.
- In the event of an overflow crowd, the ceremony will be broadcast throughout the building.
- Lineup is at 9:00 a.m. If you aren’t present for the lineup roll call, there is a risk that your name will not be called from the stage.
- Photographers will be on hand to ‘capture the moment’ and for individual portraits. Information about this is below.
Shirley Nanney Photo will be set up for cap and gown photos in the line up area and will be set up in the lobby of the Vera Low Center after graduation for cap and gown and family photos.
The following packages will be available:
Package A Package B Package C
2-5x7 1-8x10 1-8x10
4 wallets 1-5x7 2-5x7
4 wallets 8 wallets
$15.00 $20.00 $28.00
Photos must be ordered and paid for when made. Prices include tax and mailing. Any questions call, Ray or Shirley Nanney at 352-5473.
***Each graduate is photographed receiving his or her diploma. Wayne Holmes Photography will mail a free proof and order information to each graduate for whom we have a home mailing address. If you have questions related to this, contact Wayne Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about graduation contact your appropriate registrar:
Shirley Martin- College of Health Sciences -- email@example.com
Chris Smith -College of Public Service -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Becky Hames University Registrar -- email@example.com
John Hinds- College of Professional Studies -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Shirley Martin- College of Arts & Sciences -- email@example.com