All Financial Aid communication for Bethel University students will be through your Bethel email address.
Any education loan received based on enrollment at Bethel University MUST be counted as a financial aid resource. This federal rule applies to loans disbursed to Bethel University and loans disbursed directly to the student.
Therefore receiving these private loans could impact other aid you receive. Call the Financial Aid office if you have any questions.
If your FAFSA is selected for review in a process called "verification", you will be contacted by your program requesting one or more of these forms. Please only complete the forms requested.
- FIN-IRS Tax Return Transcript (Student, Spouse, Parent or Parental Spouse) 2013-14
- FIN-Non-Tax Filer Form (Student or Parent) 2013-14
- FIN-Household Size Form 2013-14
- FIN-Child Support Paid Form 2013-14
- FIN-Food Stamp Decision Form 2013-14
- FIN-High School Completion Status Form 2013-14
- FIN-Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form 2013-14
These forms are relevant for traditional undergraduate students enrolling in the College of Liberal Arts. For all other students, refer to the specific area of this website relevant to your program of interest. .
Bethel University participates in a number of Federal and State Aid programs which are listed at right.
These scholarships and costs are relevant for traditional undergraduate students enrolling in the College of Liberal Arts. For all other students, refer to the specific area of this website relevant to your program of interest.
Determine an estimate based on price of attendance and financial aid provided to students in a previous year.
Check out these websites for more information about financial aid.