Early Admission Program
Our Early Admission Program is for talented students who wish to enter college at the end of their junior year of high school. The student may take courses during the summer and return to high school as a senior or skip the senior year and enter Bethel University as a freshman (pending high school graduation and Bethel University admission requirements are met) or take course concurrently at Bethel and at the high school during the senior year.
To be eligible for the Bethel University Early Admission Program, you must:
- Complete the admission application
- Complete the junior year in high school with a grade average of 3.0 on all work taken during grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Have completed a minimum of 14 high school units.
- Have earned a minimum ACT composite score of 21, or a minimum SAT composite score of 980.
- Present favorable recommendations from high school officials and parental approval.
Before being accepted into the Early Admission Program, the following items must be completed:
- Submit $30 application fee
- Submit official high school transcript of at least last six semesters
- Submit immunization record showing proof of two MMR's and one current Tetanus (within last seven years)
- For those staying on campus, submit Housing Card and $175 Housing Deposit
Personal interviews are recommended.
High School officials will need to specify whether college credits earned at Bethel may be applied toward the High School diploma.
Resident Advisors will assist with the daily living needs of those students who choose to live on campus. They are available 24 hours a day. The campus is well lit and security guards are on duty 24 hours a day.