McDonald Hall

Autumn Starks, Resident Director

McDonald Hall was built in 1959 and is named to honor the memory of Frank and Nanie Kenter McDonald and their children. This hall is for housing of women only. McDonald Hall is located on the West side of campus and is centrally located between the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment and classroom buildings.

 

Room Diagram