- The Dream Share Project, an inspirational documentary film that follows recent college graduates Chip Hiden and Alexis Irvin on a road trip across America, made a stop at Bethel on Monday, Feb. 20.
- Soprano Maryann Kyle conducted a Command Performance Workshop at Bethel University on Friday, Feb. 10, following a local performance of Sondheim in the City, featuring Kyle, the previous night.
This Saturday, basketball will play its last game in Dishman Gym, home to Bethel basketball for almost 50 years.
The New England Revolution of the MLS selected four players in today's Supplemental Draft, which consisted of four rounds of 19 selections each. The Revs picked third in each round, selecting four players. Bethel University's Dawyne "Rick' Smith, was selected in the first round, (third pick overall).
- Bethel University’s Fall 2011 Commencement ceremony will be Saturday, Dec. 10, at 2 p.m.
- Bethel University’s Division of Music announces three separate upcoming events that are each free and open to the public. On Tuesday, Nov.
- Bethel University’s College of Liberal Arts welcomed 10 new faculty members this semester. The College of Liberal Arts offers the traditional college experience to students who want a face-to-face liberal arts learning platform.
- Tickets for Bethel University’s 2011 Christmas with Renaissance shows are still available for the Dec. 9 and 10 evening performances in Bouldin Auditorium in the Dickey Fine Arts Building.
- Potential traditional undergraduate students can get a good idea of what Bethel University is all about Tuesday, Nov. 15, by attending an Open House hosted by the College of Liberal Arts Office of Admission.
- Bethel University’s College of Education hosted the fifth grade classes from East Elementary School in Humboldt on Thursday, Oct. 27.