- Bethel University’s Division of Music announces three separate upcoming events that are each free and open to the public. On Tuesday, Nov.
- Bethel University’s College of Liberal Arts welcomed 10 new faculty members this semester. The College of Liberal Arts offers the traditional college experience to students who want a face-to-face liberal arts learning platform.
- Tickets for Bethel University’s 2011 Christmas with Renaissance shows are still available for the Dec. 9 and 10 evening performances in Bouldin Auditorium in the Dickey Fine Arts Building.
- Potential traditional undergraduate students can get a good idea of what Bethel University is all about Tuesday, Nov. 15, by attending an Open House hosted by the College of Liberal Arts Office of Admission.
- Bethel University’s College of Education hosted the fifth grade classes from East Elementary School in Humboldt on Thursday, Oct. 27.
- The Bethel University Second Annual “Run to Cure NBIA: P.A. 5K Run/Walk” is this Saturday, Nov.
- Join the Bethel University Renaissance Theatre Program as they bring to the stage Charles Dickens' classic story “A Christmas Carol.” A tale we all know and love, this new version is now set to music overflowing with Christmas spirit to carry in our hearts all year long.
- Two Bethel University Division of Music events are scheduled for this week. The Bethel University Singers will perform in concert this Thursday, Oct.
- Students grades 7-12 can experience Bethel University in one dynamic weekend Oct. 28-30 at an event entitled “The Weekend.”
- Bethel University Academic Theatre will present Frankenstein beginning this Thursday, Oct. 20 in Bouldin Auditorium of the Dickey Fine Arts Building.