- The Bethel University Percussion Ensemble and Jazz Band will present their spring concert on Thursday, April 14at 8 p.m. The concert will feature music influenced by the sights and sounds of Central Asia to music from the American Big Band era.
- Clark A. Cruikshank, who has starred alongside actors Jamie Farr and William Christopher in a national tour of The Odd Couple, will be a guest artist in Bethel University’s Academic Theatre production of the Arthur Miller classic, All My Sons April 8-10.
- The Bethel University Physician Assistant Program is proud to announce that at the March meeting, the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) has granted continued accreditation to the Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Bethel University. Continued accreditation is an accreditation status granted when a currently accredited program is in compliance with the ARC-PA Standards.
- On the evenings of April 1 and 2, Bethel University will Light Up Blue to raise awareness for autism and to commemorate World Autism Awareness Day on Saturday, April 2. Bethel University will join prominent buildings around the world – including the Empire State Building and the Sydney Opera House in Australia – by turning their lights blue for the event.
- The Bethel University Department of English is pleased to announce a reading by acclaimed poet Bill Brown this Thursday, March 31, at 7:30 p.m. in Room 131 of the Dickey Fine Arts Building on the school’s McKenzie campus.
- Dr. Dale Manor, professor of archaeology and Bible at Harding University, and field director for Tel Beth-Shemesh excavations, was on the Bethel University campus Wednesday, March 30 to share with religion classes about his extensive excavation work at Beth-Shemesh in Israel.
- Big names are set to headline the first-ever Bethel University Fitness Festival (B.U.F.F.) this Saturday, March 26, at the Bethel University Courtyard. Guest speaker Christine Pomponio-Pate of Denver, Colo., and guest performers, the Rawr Cats from Bethel University plan to bring their dose of talent, charisma, and knowledge to B.U.F.F.
- Bethel University is proud to present the Caixa Percussion Trio this Wednesday night, March 23, at 7 p.m. in the Bethel Performing Arts Center.
- Bethel University Renaissance Theatre is thrilled to present the family friendly musical “HONK! A musical tale of the Ugly Duckling” on April 1– 3!
- Bethel University psychology students Alex Emelyanov and Carolina Marulanda presented their individual research findings at the Mid South Psychology Conference (MSPC) held at Christian Brothers University in Memphis Saturday, Feb. 26.