- Bethel University’s College of Education hosted the fifth grade classes from East Elementary School in Humboldt on Thursday, Oct. 27.
- The Bethel University Second Annual “Run to Cure NBIA: P.A. 5K Run/Walk” is this Saturday, Nov.
- Join the Bethel University Renaissance Theatre Program as they bring to the stage Charles Dickens' classic story “A Christmas Carol.” A tale we all know and love, this new version is now set to music overflowing with Christmas spirit to carry in our hearts all year long.
- Two Bethel University Division of Music events are scheduled for this week. The Bethel University Singers will perform in concert this Thursday, Oct.
- Students grades 7-12 can experience Bethel University in one dynamic weekend Oct. 28-30 at an event entitled “The Weekend.”
- Bethel University Academic Theatre will present Frankenstein beginning this Thursday, Oct. 20 in Bouldin Auditorium of the Dickey Fine Arts Building.
- Members of Bethel’s senior nursing class presented a $120 check to Damascus Road Homeless Shelter personnel on Oct. 11 after holding a fundraiser on its behalf.
- Josh Randle, a music education major from Nashville, was chosen as Bethel's 2011 Homecoming King and Kaci Rae Lentz, a music education major from Southaven, Miss., was chosen as Queen. The announcement was made during the Wildcat Football game on Saturday, Oct.
- On Friday, Oct. 7 at noon, Bethel’s Division of Music held Recital Hour and the family of L.J.
- Bethel University Alumni Awards were presented at the 2011 Homecoming Luncheon on Saturday, Oct. 8.