The New England Revolution of the MLS selected four players in today's Supplemental Draft, which consisted of four rounds of 19 selections each. The Revs picked third in each round, selecting four players. Bethel University's Dawyne "Rick' Smith, was selected in the first round, (third pick overall).
- Bethel University’s Fall 2011 Commencement ceremony will be Saturday, Dec. 10, at 2 p.m.
- Bethel University’s Division of Music announces three separate upcoming events that are each free and open to the public. On Tuesday, Nov.
- Bethel University’s College of Liberal Arts welcomed 10 new faculty members this semester. The College of Liberal Arts offers the traditional college experience to students who want a face-to-face liberal arts learning platform.
- Tickets for Bethel University’s 2011 Christmas with Renaissance shows are still available for the Dec. 9 and 10 evening performances in Bouldin Auditorium in the Dickey Fine Arts Building.
- Potential traditional undergraduate students can get a good idea of what Bethel University is all about Tuesday, Nov. 15, by attending an Open House hosted by the College of Liberal Arts Office of Admission.
- Bethel University’s College of Education hosted the fifth grade classes from East Elementary School in Humboldt on Thursday, Oct. 27.
- The Bethel University Second Annual “Run to Cure NBIA: P.A. 5K Run/Walk” is this Saturday, Nov.
- Join the Bethel University Renaissance Theatre Program as they bring to the stage Charles Dickens' classic story “A Christmas Carol.” A tale we all know and love, this new version is now set to music overflowing with Christmas spirit to carry in our hearts all year long.
- Two Bethel University Division of Music events are scheduled for this week. The Bethel University Singers will perform in concert this Thursday, Oct.