- Josh Randle, a music education major from Nashville, was chosen as Bethel's 2011 Homecoming King and Kaci Rae Lentz, a music education major from Southaven, Miss., was chosen as Queen. The announcement was made during the Wildcat Football game on Saturday, Oct.
- On Friday, Oct. 7 at noon, Bethel’s Division of Music held Recital Hour and the family of L.J.
- Bethel University Alumni Awards were presented at the 2011 Homecoming Luncheon on Saturday, Oct. 8.
- Three of Bethel University's accomplished alumni told about their life journey after Bethel and about their time at Bethel during a panel discussion held Thursday during two separate discussion times. Jim Smith, who works with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Freelance food writer Carol Penn-Romine and Captain Shelia Robertson who serves as Special Assistant to the Navy Surgeon General for pastoral care.
- The Rev. Dr.
- Bethel University is pleased to announce that the Maraca2 Percussion Duo will perform on Tuesday, Oct. 11 at 8 p.m.
- The Bethel University Bookstore will officially open its doors in its new location in the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment this Thursday, Oct. 6.
- Henry County Medical Center and Bethel University held a groundbreaking ceremony for a new Diagnostic Center and a Bethel University Paris Campus on Thursday, Sept. 29 in Paris.
- Four of Bethel University’s most notable alumni will be on the school’s McKenzie campus on Thursday, Oct. 6 for a panel discussion of their careers and Bethel’s influence on those careers.
- Close to 150 of Bethel’s Renaissance performing arts students gathered to hear entertainer Gary Morris conduct a MasterClass at the school’s McKenzie campus on Friday, Sept. 23.