- Bethel University’s annual Renaissance Christmas Shows coninue this Friday, Dec. 10 at 7 p.m., with performances this weekend also at 7 p.m.
- ABC's Claire Shipman spoke Thursday at Bethel University's first ever Scholars Forum. Shipman is national news correspondent and substitute anchor on ABC News' Good Morning America.
- A celebration dinner on Friday, Nov. 12 commemorated the announcement of the largest gift to Bethel University in the school’s history.
- ABC Television’s Claire Shipman will speak at the 2010 Bethel University Scholars Forum on Thursday, Nov. 18 at noon in Dishman Gymnasium of the Bethel University Baker Fieldhouse.
- President Bob Prosser congratulated Ray Stines (left) and Gordon Browning Taylor (right) after being inducted into the Bethel Athletic Hall of Fame during Homecoming 2010 festivities. Stines, who now resides in Louisville, Ky., was a basketball standout in the 1950s.
- McKenzie native Lisa Ramsay Cole was recognized as Bethel University’s 2010 Alumni Achievement winner during Homecoming 2010 festivities Nov. 5 and 6.
- Bethel University’s Academic Theatre will present the play, “Invisible Friends” Nov. 11-14 in Bouldin Auditorium in the Dickey Fine Arts Building on Bethel’s McKenzie campus.
- Tickets for the 2010 Bethel University Renaissance Christmas Shows go on sale this Thursday, Nov. 4.
- Bethel University’s 2010 Homecoming is this weekend, Nov. 5 and 6 at the school’s McKenzie campus.
- More than 200 volunteers helped paint, clean up debris in alleyways, build porches, weed flower beds and wash windows just to name a very few tasks during Make A Difference Day McKenzie on Oct. 23.