- Bethel Blast, a family-filled event for the community and for Bethel students is this Saturday, Aug. 21.
- Bethel University has donated a substantial amount of surplus scientific equipment to the Healing Hands International organization. Former Bethel student Randy McCadams is shown receiving one of the 41 microscopes given to Healing Hands from Dr.
- One hundred fifty-five students were awarded degrees during Bethel University’s summer 2010 Commencement ceremonies on Saturday, Aug. 7 at the school’s Bouldin Auditorium.
- Student athletes playing fall sports moved into Bethel residence halls on Friday, Aug. 6, and many of them are getting the experience of being the first residents of Bethel's newest dorm -- University Hall.
- The community is invited to Bethel Blast on Saturday, Aug. 21, an event that will kick off Bethel University’s fall 2010 semester, according to President Bob Prosser.
- Bill Dobbins, Chairman of the Bethel University Board of Trustees, has announced that Bethel University has entered into another long term contract with Dr. Robert Prosser to continue as Bethel University’s president.
- Bethel University’s summer 2010 Commencement ceremonies will be this Saturday, Aug. 7, at the school’s McKenzie campus.
- Renovations on Bethel University’s Odom Hall have begun. Prior to the construction of the Ray and Linda Morris Science Complex, Odom Hall had primarily been serving as the location of science and mathematics operations at Bethel.
- Memphis Theological Seminary’s Program of Alternate Studies 2010 Summer Extension School has begun on the Bethel University campus. The Program of Alternate Studies or PAS is a program of the Cumberland Presbyterian denomination administered by Memphis Theological Seminary and intended to provide theological education to persons who are not able to attend a traditional theological seminary.
- Bethel University’s College of Liberal Arts will hold the third of a series of early registration sessions for the fall 2010 semester this Saturday, July 17. A final early registration will also take place on Thursday, August 5.