- Bethel's Renaissance Performing Arts Group sponsored a Red Cross blood drive on Wednesday, March 24, and they successfully met their goal of 100 productive units. "We had 52 first-time donors," said Karen Jeffrey, administrative director of Renaissance.
- The Bethel University Percussion Ensemble presented their Spring 2010 program on Thursday, March 25 at 7 p.m. The concert was held in the Bethel Performing Arts Center on the corner of Stonewall St.
- A "Celebration of Life" service for Bethel University Renaissance Gospel quartet member Anna Pirtle will be on Monday, March 22 at 1 p.m. in Dishman Gymnasium of the Bethel University Baker Fieldhouse.
- JACKSON, Tenn.(03.18.10) - (Box Score) Bethel (Tenn.) University earned its first NAIA tournament win with a 61-56 victory over Columbia (Mo.) College in the first round of the 2010 NAIA Division I Women's Basketball Tournament. The Bethel Lady Wildcats are making their second straight appearance and second trip overall to the Division I national tournament.
- Continuing to provide opportunities for a growing student population Bethel University will be starting an in-line hockey program beginning in the fall of 2010. Bethel will be only one of four universities to offer hockey as a collegiate sport in the state of Tennessee and the only one to offer scholarship opportunities.
- Calvin “C.J.” Cassell of Nashville was named the Bethel University 2010 Hendrix Scholarship winner after 31 invited students competed for the honor during the annual competition held Feb.
- The 2010 Bethel Christian Youth Festival (BCYF) is this weekend, March 26-28, on Bethel University’s McKenzie campus. This year’s theme, “God: Coach of our Lives,” will center around the Bible verse, Hebrews 12:1, which states “Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.”
- Bethel has begun site work and is moving forward with construction of a new residence hall that will house 266 students, according to President Bob Prosser. The project is scheduled for completion in August of this year just in time for the fall 2010 semester.
- The Bethel University Wind Ensemble and Renaissance Symphonic Band will present the first of two concerts for the spring 2010 season on Tuesday, March 2 at 7:00 p.m. The concert will be held in the Bethel Performing Arts Center on the corner of Stonewall St.
- Bethel University's Academic Theatre production of the play “Proof” begins this Thursday, Feb. 25, in Bouldin Auditorium of the Dickey Fine Arts Building on campus.