- Bethel University has named the VIP suite at Wildcat Football Stadium in honor of former student and longtime Bethel supporter Kermit Holland of McKenzie, according to President Bob Prosser. A dedication and dinner were held to honor Holland on Thursday evening, Aug.
- Fall 2010 traditional undergraduate classes began at Bethel University on Monday, Aug. 23 with many students for the first time enjoying the recently built Ray and Linda Morris Science Complex.
- Bethel Universityís College of Liberal Arts welcomed five new faculty members for the fall 2010 semester. The new faculty members were welcomed by Walter Butler, Executive Vice President for the College of Liberal Arts and Cindy Mallard, Interim Academic Dean.
- Bethel Blast, a family-filled event for the community and for Bethel students, was held this past Saturday, Aug. 21, on the school’s McKenzie campus.
- Bethel University is proud to recognize its Undergraduate Education Student Teachers for Fall, 2010. Pictured back row left to right are: Angela Holland, a child learning and development major, who will be student teaching at Camden Elementary and Central Middle (Bruceton); Candace Salcido, an exceptional learning and development major, who will be student teaching at Dresden Elementary and Greenfield High School; Jay Gregory, a physical education major, who will be student teaching at Greenfield School and McKenzie High School.
- Bethel Blast, a family-filled event for the community and for Bethel students is this Saturday, Aug. 21.
- Bethel University has donated a substantial amount of surplus scientific equipment to the Healing Hands International organization. Former Bethel student Randy McCadams is shown receiving one of the 41 microscopes given to Healing Hands from Dr.
- One hundred fifty-five students were awarded degrees during Bethel University’s summer 2010 Commencement ceremonies on Saturday, Aug. 7 at the school’s Bouldin Auditorium.
- Student athletes playing fall sports moved into Bethel residence halls on Friday, Aug. 6, and many of them are getting the experience of being the first residents of Bethel's newest dorm -- University Hall.
- The community is invited to Bethel Blast on Saturday, Aug. 21, an event that will kick off Bethel University’s fall 2010 semester, according to President Bob Prosser.