- McKenzie native Lisa Ramsay Cole was recognized as Bethel University’s 2010 Alumni Achievement winner during Homecoming 2010 festivities Nov. 5 and 6.
- Bethel University’s Academic Theatre will present the play, “Invisible Friends” Nov. 11-14 in Bouldin Auditorium in the Dickey Fine Arts Building on Bethel’s McKenzie campus.
- Tickets for the 2010 Bethel University Renaissance Christmas Shows go on sale this Thursday, Nov. 4.
- Bethel University’s 2010 Homecoming is this weekend, Nov. 5 and 6 at the school’s McKenzie campus.
- More than 200 volunteers helped paint, clean up debris in alleyways, build porches, weed flower beds and wash windows just to name a very few tasks during Make A Difference Day McKenzie on Oct. 23.
- Bethel University’s Arete Social Sciences Club is spearheading Make A Difference McKenzie this Saturday, Oct. 23 in the downtown/historic area of McKenzie.
- Donald G. Barnhouse spoke to the Bethel University Community on Oct.
- Bethel University’s Department of Nursing and Division of Human Services hosted a poverty simulation where students were given the opportunity to assume life situations of individuals living at the poverty level. Students were given specific situations and varying amounts of income and had to “make things work” the best they could with the resources they had.
- Bethel University’s Education Department hosted the fifth grade classes from East Elementary School in Humboldt recently. More than 100 fifth graders arrived on the school’s McKenzie campus and were greeted by education majors who gave guided tours of the Bethel campus.
- Bethel University’s College of Liberal Arts welcomed 17 area guidance counselors to campus recently for their annual Guidance Counselors’ Retreat. The group visited with the Bethel University Admissions staff and with key personnel involved in student admissions.