- The Bethel University Singers have been invited to be a part of the Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie hall in New York City on Monday, Feb. 22.
- Bethel University's College of Liberal Arts (McKenzie Campus) will return to its normal schedule of classes on Tuesday, February 16, 2010, at 8:00 A. M.
- Bethel will host College Goal Sunday on its McKenzie campus on Sunday, Feb. 14.
- Bethel ’s Gamma Beta Phi Society inducted eight new members on Sunday, Feb. 6 in Cole Chapel on the Bethel campus in McKenzie.
- Bethel's Department of Education conducted a solid waste education workshop on Wednesday, Feb. 3 on campus.
- Bethel's new bass fishing program has recently been featured in the February 2010 issue of Bass Master magazine. The article talks about how Bethel has set a precedent among colleges and universities by classifying its bass fishing program as an athletic sport instead of just a club.
- Bethel University held its annual poverty simulation on Wednesday, Feb. 3 on its McKenzie campus.
- Bethel’s Hendrix Scholarship competition is scheduled to be held on the school’s McKenzie campus Friday and Saturday, Feb. 19 and 20.
- The Renaissance Theatre production "The Curious Savage" which was postponed this weekend due to winter weather, has been rescheduled for February 4,5, and 6. Shows will be on Thursday - Saturday nights at 7:00 pm at the Bethel Performing Arts Center.
- After icy conditions prompted Bethel University's College of Liberal Arts to cancel Friday's classes, students living on campus bundled up and enjoyed a little fun in the snow.