If your FAFSA is selected for review in a process called verification, you will be contacted by your program requesting one or more verification forms. Please complete only the forms requested.
Creating Your Account
Bethel University's verification forms are hosted through the web-based program, Dynamic Forms, which enables the forms to be submitted directly to the correct Financial Aid Office at Bethel University. The following instructions will help you use the Dynamic Forms.
Log-in/Password: You need to set up a log-in and password the first time you access Dynamic Forms. Remember your log-in and password because you will be able to use this log-in to access other BU forms that are located in this secure web environment.
The first time you log in, you will be required to make a number of profile changes:
1. Username – Select a username:
- At least eight characters in length
- Must begin with a letter
- Must contain at least one digit
2. Password – Select a new password:
- Must be at least eight characters in length
- Cannot contain the username
- Must contain characters from three of the four following groups:
- Lower case letters
- Upper case letters
- Alphanumeric characters or symbols
3. Security question and answer – Choose a security question and provide an answer to that question
Parent Information/Signatures: If your form requires parental information or signatures, you will be asked to supply a parent email address to complete the form. Your parent will be sent a link to complete the parent section(s) of the form. The parent will need to create a user ID and password. After the parent electronically completes and signs the form, it will be sent directly to the Financial Aid Office for processing.
Electronic Signature: Forms will be automatically submitted to the Financial Aid Office when you electronically sign the form after completion. If you choose not to sign the form electronically, you must print and send the form to the Financial Aid Office for processing.
2019- 2020 Verification Forms
Before completing any forms, please make sure you are choosing the correct dependency status.
An INDEPENDENT student is one of the following:
- At least 24 years old
- A graduate or professional student
- A veteran or active member of the armed forces
- An orphan or ward of the court
- An emancipated minor or someone who is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Someone with legal dependents other than a spouse
A DEPENDENT student is someone who does not meet any of the above criteria.