Each year, Bethel relies on gifts to the Annual Fund from alumni, parents, and friends to meet the immediate needs of our colleges and programs. These gifts play a vital role in our ability to provide exceptional opportunities for our students.
When you donate to the Annual Fund, you become part of an esteemed and valued group who are recognized at the following levels:
- The Diakonia Society: donors who give $5,000 or more annually.
- The President's Club: donors who give between $1,000 and $4,999 annually.
- The Cumberland Club: donors who give between $500 and $999 annually.
- The Founders Circle: donors who give between $165 and $499 annually.
- The Honor Roll: donors who give up to $164 annually.