The Division of Education is accepting applications for 2 full time Assistant Professors of Education to begin appointment in fall 2019.
Minimum Qualifications/Job Description:
• Candidates must hold an earned doctoral degree from an accredited institution.
• Candidates must be capable of teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in person and online.
• Candidates must have a minimum of three years teaching experience and have an LOE score of a 4 or 5 in the K-12 setting.
• Candidates with certifications in Administration, Reading/Literacy, Special Education, Elementary, and/or Secondary are desired.
• Candidates should have a strong desire to work with local school systems and Bethel University’s potential student teaching candidates.
• Experience in supervising teachers and/or student teachers is desired.