Accounts Payable Coordinator
Bethel University is seeking candidates to work in University Financial Services.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for recording financial transactions, updating statements, and checking financial records for accuracy.
1. Audit purchase requisitions then submit for approval.
2. Enter purchase requisitions in MIP, purchase order generated and submit purchase order number to Department.
3. Receives and compares all invoices with purchase orders to match and submit to Accounting Specialist.
4. Reconcile weekly Heartland report and enter in MIP.
5. Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
Must have a High School Diploma, GED, HiSet or Technical Certificate in Business or Accounting or related on-the-job experience.
Reports to: Director of Business Affairs
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.