Administrative Assistant to the Dean of Students
Bethel University’s College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as Administrative Assistant to the Dean of Students on the McKenzie campus.
The Administrative Assistant to the Dean of Student Development coordinates daily requirements for the functions of the Dean of Student Development: correspondence, computing, reports, mail, budgeting, and other.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of correspondence and communication distribution.
- Revisions and updates to the Student Handbook and duplication.
- Serve as a point of contact for all departments within Student Life.
- Prepare the minutes of Monthly Departmental Meeting and distribute.
- Assist with scheduling meeting rooms and set-up for each meeting in Vera Low.
- Maintain and monitor operational budgets of the departments as it occurs under the tier of the Student Life Department. This includes but not limited to invoices, expenses reports, P.O. and P.R.’s.
- General administration and office duties.
- Back up for mailroom and switchboard Telecommunications Representative.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment operating standard office machinery.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.