The Admissions Counselor is responsible for working with recruiters and prospective students to ensure all necessary documents are submitted and activities are completed to enroll prospective students in the College of Professional Studies.
1. Determine appropriate course of action for each student’s file completion on a case-by-case basis. Work with recruitment team to ensure each file is completed expediently. Decided when to move prospective students from active to inactive status.
2. Interpret and implement College policies related to student admission.
3. Enter, process, and manage data in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and the Student Information System.
4. Manage follow-up and maintain records of events and prospect conversations to increase student enrollment for the College.
5. Ensure admissions targets / yields are met by converting prospective students into confirmed admissions and succeed in achieving performance goals.
6. Lead weekly recruitment team meetings for assigned recruitment team to review and decide applicant status for each prospective student.
7. Ensure prospective students have a solid understanding of Bethel’s program details and expectations, upcoming orientation dates, and the technology and skills required to be successful in CPS programs. Build and maintain relationships with prospective students, serving as a primary resource for them throughout the admission process.
8. Initiate frequent and consistent follow-up with prospective students via phone, text message, email, and mail for coordinating admissions activities, including orientation, and resolving problems. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of two years customer service, sales, recruitment, higher education and/or project management in a fast-paced work environment and solid computer skills.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.