ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
The Advisor is responsible for communicating with students by defining and implementing a plan that assists students to remain on track to fulfill their graduate educational goals.
Resolve student concerns in order to ensure the overall educational experience is effective and efficient; create an environment that is professional, student-centered and efficient while meeting the objectives, mission and goals of the university. The scope of the position requires occasional weekend and evening work, particularly during scheduled orientation periods. Other duties may be assigned.
- Advise students on policies and procedures according to the University catalog
- Advise students on degree requirements as well as course and concentration selection
3. Monitor student balances and/or billing issues
4. Track student GPAs.
5. Ensure all academic requirements are met for graduation applicants
6. Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
A Bachelor's degree is required. At least six months of experience in customer service, or in an administrative environment. Sense of urgency, attention to details, strong oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills are required. Must be a team player, computer savvy and have organizational and time management skills.
Reports to: Director of Advising
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.