Assistant Academic Dean - Paris or Jackson, TN
Assistant Academic Dean ensures academic rigor throughout the on-campus and online academic programs in the College of Professional Studies (CPS). This includes interviewing and training facilitators, setting up and monitoring courses, and evaluating facilitators. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedule faculty in all CPS courses
- Supervise faculty orientation process
- Supervise faculty training in alignment with Southern Association College and Schools requirements
- Assist the Academic Dean with Institutional Effectiveness reports
- Maintain SACS requirements/percentages for each program.
- Maintain Facilitator Contract Status Report to ensure faculty/student ratio are accurate on contracts to process the correct payment while monitoring contracts for faculty load.
- Create and submit course creations to Savant
- Supervise faculty plagiarism submissions and track student instances.
- Assist in maintaining ADA records and accommodations
- Supervise grade appeal process
- Maintain standard syllabi in the Faculty Resource folder
- Maintain student rosters and submit to Savant.
- Audit/Evaluate classes and faculty when needed
Master's degree with work experience relevant to the job duties described above and basic computer skills including Word and Excel.
Reports to Academic Dean
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.