Assistant/Associate Professor of Sports Management
- For individuals with exceptional backgrounds and achievement in academic, business, government, or other professional practice.
- Experience teaching undergraduate courses in sport management, such as current issues in intercollegiate athletics, human resources management in sport, international sport management, introduction to sport management, leadership and management in sport, social issues in sport, sport analytics, sport communication, and/or sport facilities and event management.
- An earned doctorate (Ed.D. or Ph.D.) in sport management, sport marketing, sport business, business, or related field. Individuals who are ABD or who are current graduate students who will complete a doctoral degree within the next six to twelve months are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working in the sport industry, e.g., coaching, ticket sales, hospitality.
- A strong teaching background that includes creative online pedagogy.
- Experience and interest in working with diverse student populations and first-generation students is highly desirable.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.