Assistant Bowling Coach
The assistant bowling coach assists the head bowling coach in managing the program. This position works under the general direction of the athletic director and under the direct supervision of the head bowling coach.
- The coach's primary responsibility will be instructing the student-athlete, teaching various methods for athletic success, and training student-athletes in the proper style. Furthermore, the coach will directly educate the student-athlete on how to best succeed in their chosen athletic endeavor. In short, the coach will be expected to instruct student-athletes in how to succeed in sport and in life through techniques demonstrated in practice, as well as in the classroom and in life.
- Recruit qualified student-athletes.
- Oversee the development of personnel.
- Maintain equipment and facilities.
- Assist in weekly meet preparation.
- Perform related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed, including gameday administration of other sports.
Bachelor's degree and related work experience in coaching bowling.
Master's degree and five years of experience as a high school or collegiate coach.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.