Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach
The Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach will coach and help manage the Men’s Soccer program.
- The coach's primary responsibility will be instructing the student-athlete, teaching various athletic methods of success, as well as training them in the proper style. Furthermore, the coach will directly educate the student-athlete on how to best succeed in their chosen athletic endeavor. In short the coach will be expected to instruct student-athletes how to succeed in sport and in life through techniques demonstrated, modeled, and shown in practice as well as in the classroom and in life.
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes
- Oversees the development of junior varsity players
- Maintaining equipment and facilities
- Assist in weekly game prep
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and related work experience in coaching soccer.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.