Assistant Shooting Coach
Purpose of Position and Scope of Responsibility: Assist the Head Shooting Coach in managing the program
1. The coach's primary responsibility will be instructing the student-athlete, teaching various athletic methods of success, as well as training them in the proper style. Furthermore, the coach will directly educate the student-athlete on how to best succeed in their chosen athletic endeavor. In short the coach will be expected to instruct student-athletes how to succeed in sport and in life through techniques demonstrated, modeled, and shown in practice as well as in the classroom and in life
2. Recruitment of qualified student-athletes for the pistol program
3. Responsible for overseeing the development of personnel
4. Maintaining equipment and facilities
5. Assist in weekly practice prep. Plan and execute all travel and expenses in relation to travel.
6. Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.