Assistant Softball Coach
The Assistant Softball Coach will assist the Head Softball Coach with all aspects of the softball program.
1. The Assistant Softball Coach's primary responsibility will be instructing the student-athlete by teaching various athletic methods and training student-athletes on proper style. The coach will be expected to instruct student-athletes how to succeed in the sport and in life through demonstration and modeling of techniques and strategies.
2. Recruiting qualified student-athletes
3. Overseeing the development of Junior Varsity personnel
4. Assisting in weekly game prep.
5. Maintaining equipment and facilities
Must have a bachelor’s degree and related work experience in coaching softball.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.