Bethel University is seeking candidates to work in University Financial Services.
The Billing/Collections Coordinator will work closely with outside collection agencies to bring student accounts up to date.
- Monitor student accounts
- Contact students via email, phone and mail for in-house collections
- Maintain ACH debit accounts
- Post account adjustments
- Process refunds in compliance with federal guidelines
- Process account payments and provide customer service regarding account inquiries, payment options, and payment arrangements
- Process tuition assistance/company reimbursement invoices
- Research and audit student accounts
Must have a High School Diploma, GED, HiSet or Technical Certificate in Business or Accounting or related on-the-job experience.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.