Bethel University is seeking candidates to work in University Financial Services.
The Billing Coordinator is responsible for precise and efficient analysis of student billing ledgers.
- Posts account adjustments (calculates drop adjustments according to policy).
- Processes refunds, ensuring compliance with Federal guidelines.
- Processes payments, provides customer service (including written, face-to-face, and verbal correspondence), and assists students with account inquiries.
- Processes tuition assistance/company reimbursement invoices.
- Researches/audits accounts. Notifies students of balances and works closely with the Collections Department.
- Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
Must have a High School Diploma, GED, HiSet or Technical Certificate in Business or Accounting or related on-the-job experience.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.