ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
The Billing Coordinator is responsible for precise and efficient analysis of student billing ledgers.
1. Posts account adjustments (calculates drop adjustments according to policy).
2. Processes refunds, ensuring compliance with Federal guidelines.
3. Processes payments, provides customer service (including written, face-to-face, and verbal correspondence), and assists students with account inquiries.
4. Processes tuition assistance/company reimbursement invoices.
5. Researches/audits accounts. Notifies student of balances and works closely with the Collections Department.
6. Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
Must have a High School Diploma, GED, HiSet or Technical Certificate in Business or Accounting or related on-the-job experience.
Full Time Position
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.