ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Billing Coordinator-Federal Work Study
Bethel University is seeking candidates to work in University Financial Services.
The Billing Coordinator/Federal Work Study is responsible for precise and efficient analysis of student billing ledgers and oversight of the Federal Work Study program.
- Determines student eligibility, manages, and processes paperwork for the Federal Work-Study Program (FWSP).
- Represents Bethel University with ECSI and processes paperwork for Perkins Loan Program.
- Informs, manages, and mails student 1098T forms; rectifies logistical problems with ECSI.
- Maintains a record of amount of loans and grants ordered for the Traditional Financial Aid Department.
- Audits, contacts, and submits unclaimed property reports to the state.
- Post account adjustments (calculate drop adjustments according to policy)
- Process refunds, ensuring compliance with Federal guidelines
- Process payments, provide customer service, assists students with account inquiries
- Process tuition assistance/company reimbursement invoices
- Researches/audits accounts. Notifies student of balances and works closely with the collections department.
Must have a High School Diploma, GED, HiSet or Technical Certificate in Business or Accounting or related on-the-job experience.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.