Business Recruiter (Nashville)
In coordination with the Director of Recruitment, the Recruiter is responsible for establishing and administering recruiting programs for targeting, recruiting and retention of students in graduate and/or undergraduate programs; for developing recruitment programs; and for visiting and making presentations to schools and other groups and/or individuals to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the College of Professional Studies mission, degrees and program and communicates this information to prospective students
- Develop a detailed understanding of the typical, nontraditional CPS student, who is likely a busy adult with a career and family interested in furthering their education to meet personal goals or dreams
- Select, interviews and differentiates among potential CPS candidates to meet monthly and annual goal
- Assists CPS students with completion of applications and coordinates applications for financial assistance
- Develop an understanding of recruiting materials needed to reach specific target vertical markets in the recruiter’s territory
- Create a vertical marketing strategy within the territory, develop new centers of influence within the vertical markets and nurtures long-term relationships to create a pipeline of future potential candidates.
- Compose strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT) analysis of his/her territory, opportunities, and best practices to effectively recruit and communicates this knowledge to the Director of Recruitment for incorporation into the overall marketing strategy
- Make field visits to community colleges, places of employment, human resource offices, career fairs, etc. to meet with and speak to prospective CPS students
- Serve as a liaison to develop partnerships between the University and other organizations throughout the state and surrounding states
- Assist in organizing programs and events designed to promote community awareness of opportunities, services, and the CPS mission
- Maintains tracking, reporting, and open lines of communication to ensure CPS meets its goals. Creates and maintains a database of prospective and current students and/or potential degree candidates.
- Respond to inquiries from potential CPS students and contacts
- Manage personal self-development to continue to grow and succeed
- Perform other related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study or equivalent experience; 1 - 3 years' experience in sales and/or similar field, sense of urgency and computer savvy.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.