The Communication Coordinator works directly with the Vice President for the College of Professional Studies and creates and distributes information about CPS and its programs to prospective students, current students, and alumni via electronic and print communications.
- Manage outgoing communication through Radius
- Create communication plan for incoming students
- Create and send weekly eblast communications targeting leads and applied students
- Ensure all communication complies with the University branding guidelines
- Send letters, postcards, or other communications to identified prospects, current students, businesses and alumni
- Assist in planning and execution of CPS events
- Assist leaders in the Enrollment Management Division in auditing communication to ensure compliance with approved communication plan.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field. Excellent written communication skills and grammar. Good computer skills; 1-3 years' experience in a related position; experience working with graphic design programs.
Location - Clarksville, Jackson, Paris or Memphis, TN
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.