The Communication Coordinator creates and distributes information about CPS and its programs to prospective students, current students, and alumni via electronic and print communications. This position will manage outgoing communication through Radius; create communication plan for incoming students; create and send weekly eblast communications through Radius targeting leads and applied students; create and/or revise email templates in accordance with communication plan; ensure all communication complies with the University branding guidelines; send letters, postcards, or other communications to identified prospects, current students, businesses/organizations and alumni; assist in planning and execution of CPS events; and assist leaders in the Enrollment Management Division in auditing communication to ensure compliance with approved communication plan. Other duties as assigned.
- Manage outgoing communication through the CRM system (Radius).
- Create and send weekly eblast communications through CRM targeting leads and applied students on behalf of recruitment and enrollment departments.
- Create communication plan for incoming students.
- Create and/or revise email templates in accordance with communication plan.
- Ensure all communication complies with University branding guidelines.
- Send letters, postcards, or other communications to identified prospects, current students, businesses and organizations, and alumni.
- Assist leaders in the Enrollment Management Division in auditing communications to ensure compliance with approved communication plan.
- Assist in planning and execution of CPS events.
- Demonstrate the CPS Core Values in daily work.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field preferred. Excellent written communication skills and grammar. Good computer skills; 1-3 years’ experience in a related position; experience working with graphic design programs.
Location - Clarksville, Jackson, Paris or Memphis, TN
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.