ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Coordinator for Career and Disability Services
Bethel University College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as a Director of Career Services on the McKenzie campus.
- Organize and implement annual Career Fair and seminars.
- Teach Career Opportunity Experience (COE 401)
- Serve as a counselor for Sophomore Retention
- Assist with Freshman Orientation
- Counsel all undeclared and Associate major students
- Evaluate student’s disabilities to meet their accommodation
- Teach Academic Success classes.
- Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
Minimum Qualifications: Master’s Degree in related field.
3 – 5 years experience in career counseling or related field.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.