Covid Care Coordinator
Bethel University is seeking someone with medical experience to assist with COVID-19 protocols. Previous experience with handling and instructing COVID-positive individuals is preferred but not required.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Contract tracing on campus
- Moving COVID-19 positive individuals to designated quarantine space
- Monitoring of COVID-19 Positive individuals throughout their quarantine on campus
- Working with the Housing Director to coordinate location of quarantine students and meal delivery
- Working with the Dean of Students to inform instructors of a student's quarantine status
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
Upon acceptance of this position, you will be in contact with students that have tested positive for COVID-19 and understand the risks associated with this position.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.