Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Development the Development Coordinator will Support the planning, implementation, and continuity of fundraising initiatives to increase annual gifts and participation from alumni, parents, and other constituents of Bethel University. Perform administrative functions in support of overall alumni program management and a range of activities for Bethel University alumni. Provide support in the planning and implementation of a variety of University, alumni, and community events to create an environment of engagement, inspiring alumni to remain or become involved in philanthropy for Bethel University.
- Provide assistance in the planning and implementation of annual fundraising initiatives, strategies and programs for the benefit of Bethel University
- Assist in the identification, solicitation, cultivation and stewardship of prospects as assigned; travel to visit prospects when needed and as approved by director
- Manage and support selected fundraising activities, including direct mail, telemarketing, e-communications and event planning
- Input, extract and analyze data; preference toward knowledge with Blackbaud/Raisers Edge
- Develop and produce internal and external materials, proposals and reports
- Work with and manage volunteers, committees, boards, vendors and University staff
- Attend various meetings and professional activities
- Provide office support such as scheduling, correspondence, reports, presentations, etc.
Must have a Bachelor's degree and 18 months fundraising, marketing or sales experience. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.