Director of Renaissance Regiment
Under the administrative direction of the Executive Director of Renaissance, the Director of Renaissance Regiment oversees all aspects of the Renaissance Instrumental Program.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director of Renaissance to uphold the overall vision of the Renaissance Instrumental Program.
- Collaborate with other departments and staff in organizing, planning, and following through with the day-to-day office productivity, including recruiting efforts.
- Ability to teach parts and arrangements and have knowledge of Music Theory and sight-reading.
- Prepare, organize, and oversee rehearsals, concerts, and all Instrumental Program activities, as well as conducting rehearsals.
- Oversee the equipment and uniform inventory.
Must have a High School Diploma and 5 years of professional or educational experience with instrumental music.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.