Director of Student Engagement
Bethel University’s College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as the Director of Student Engagement on the McKenzie campus.
The Director of Student Engagement is primarily responsible for the implementation, coordination, planning, and evaluation of Student Activity / Greek Life Programs at Bethel University.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- 1. Plan student semesterly activities in conjunction with a Student Activities Board, appointed by the SGA. Plan and supervise SGA Rec Room and Student Workers.
- 2. Supervise Greek Organization activities on/off campus and serve as Greek Council Advisor.
- 3. Provide counseling and risk management advice to faculty / staff advisors for student clubs / organizations. Plan and provide demographic information on pledging and/or approval.
- 4. Serve as liaison for the office of Student Activities and Student Development and coordinate regular meetings between Greek Advisors and Activity Director.
- 5. Plan and offer guidance on leadership to all Greek and student organization leaders: eligibility, parliamentary procedures, risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Greek Organizations and Student Government Association operations preferred
Reports to: Dean of Student Development
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.