Bethel University College of Professional Studies is seeking candidates for Adjunct Economics Instructor for our adult online undergraduate programs.
The Economics Instructor will instruct students within the curriculum in a manner that facilitates student learning and student success. The instructor must possess the ability to work with students from different socioeconomic and educational backgrounds. The salary of employment will be contracted per class. Candidate must upload cv/resume and unofficial transcripts for consideration.
- Teach the course curriculum with accuracy. Build knowledge and develop student skills.
- Maintain accurate records on all students, including but not limited to attendance records, schedules and course requirements regarding hours of instruction and content.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress through testing, observation, and assessment of skills attained.
- Communicate effectively with students and all those affiliated with the course.
- Provide a stimulating environment that encourages student participation, and interpersonal skills.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Academic Dean.
- Master's degree with 18 hours in Economics.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
- Must be organized and have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply current education methodologies and techniques.
Bethel University is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.