Under the direct supervision of the Director of Admissions and Recruitment, the Enrollment Specialist is responsible for processing applications, transcripts and other documentations as received through the mail, email, or by phone by applicants. Assist with recruiting students for all undergraduate degrees in the College of Arts and Sciences. Manage communication with recruitment on applied files to increase student enrollment for the University. This position will assist in new recruitment strategies in the continued growth of the undergraduate degree programs. Some travel, weekend and evening work are required.
- Communicate effectively with the recruiters and prospective students on the enrollment process; assist with completion of applications.
- Assist and/or provide campus tours/presentations with campus events held by the Office of Recruitment and Admissions and assist in meeting recruitment goals for spring, summer, and fall terms.
- Enter, process, and manage leads in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Pull Parchment, Clearinghouse transcript documents as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments. Maintain proficient understanding of all procedures. Cross-train on responsibilities to provide backup support as needed.
- Evening phone calling and travel if designated or needed.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and experience in office operations, customer service, and project management, or related experience in a fast-paced work environment.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.