Under the direct supervision of the Director, the Enrollment Specialist is responsible for processing applications, transcripts, and other documentations as received through the mail, email, or by phone from applicants. Assist with enrolling student-athletes for all undergraduate degrees in the College of Arts and Sciences. Manage communication with athletic files to increase student enrollment for the University. This position will assist in new recruitment strategies in the continued growth of the undergraduate degree programs. Some travel, weekend, and evening work are required. Other duties as assigned.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Recruitment and Admissions; responsible for 1 shift, 8 hours/day, 5 days/week. Incumbents are subject to overtime and to call back as deemed necessary.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with student-athletes on the enrollment process; assist with completion of applications.
- Assist and/or provide campus tours/presentations with campus events held by the Office of Recruitment and Admissions and assist in meeting recruitment goals for spring, summer, and fall terms.
- Enter, process, and manage leads in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Pull Parchment, Clearinghouse transcript documents as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments. Maintain proficient understanding of all procedures. Crosstrain on responsibilities to provide backup support as needed.
- Evening phone calling an travel if designated or needed.
- Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
- High school diploma (associate degree or higher, or willingness to pursue a degree in 24 months of acceptance of the position preferred)
- Experience in office operations, customer service, and project management or related experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic computer skills
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.